Happy lunar new year! Today is the first day of the year of the horse. To celebrate, I release the Nice Simple Clock 1.9.0 update which includes a new option for including the Chinese lunar calendar date. :) Naturally, this new option is for Chinese systems only.
Not using a Chinese system? No problem! I have also added a new feature that could be useful for everyone: in addition to specifying what app to launch when the time text is clicked, now you can also specify what to launch when the date text is clicked. For example, you may launch an alarm app when the time text is clicked and launch a calendar app when the date text is clicked. Hopefully it would be a useful addition for some of you. The following is the complete changelog.
- New feature: Click-to-launch option for the date text (under "Other Settings")
- New feature: Chinese lunar calendar option for Chinese systems (under "Date")
- New feature: Option to use English date and am/pm display for non-English systems (under "Other Settings")
- Fixed an issue where the weekday wasn't properly displayed when the system setting is used for date display
- Reduced the app file size